I try not to give into fear by remaining rational and level-headed, but this upcoming ingress of Uranus into Taurus has me very concerned. This is because Taurus represents peace, normalcy, finances, food, nature, values and standards. Uranus is about upheaval, rebellion, chaos, sudden upsets, destruction, tyranny, sudden change, and perversion. Uranus also deals with groups of people, social causes, and activism. Uranus is considered to be in the “Fall” when in Taurus. A sign that places a planet in the “Fall”, is not a healthy placement for it. Uranus will first ingress into Taurus on May 16, 2018. The 16th is a day of catastrophe so I’m curious to see how Uranus will get things started.
I pulled a Tarot Card to represent the theme of Uranus in Taurus and it was the 5 of Swords. The 5 of Swords is one of the most troublesome cards of the Tarot Deck. It is ascribed to Venus in Aquarius and it denotes conflict, treachery, betrayal, rebellion, uprising, theft, hate, vindictiveness and artifice. What’s interesting and downright spooky is that Venus rules Taurus and Uranus rules Aquarius so the 5 of Swords is on point. It is not a card that is conducive to harmonious relationships and for the well-being of humanity. The 5 of Swords only confirms my suspicions about Uranus’ entry into the sign of the Bull. This card also proves that I am not just being paranoid nor am I giving in to irrational fear.
So let me just cut to the chase with some bullet points regarding the possible ways in which Uranus in Taurus will manifest:
- Rebellion against convention and all that is natural. The abnormal becomes normalized. Chaos replaces order. Upheavals.
- A major change/shift in global economic conditions—for the worse. Economic insecurity.
- Tyranny—especially economic and ecological. A cashless system could be implemented. Money becomes totally electronic.
- Microchip implants will become more of the norm.
- GMO foods will become even more the norm.
- Perversion will reach an all-time high due to the erosion of values and standards.
- The lines between Right and Wrong will be blurred.
- Public nudity and other forms of indecency/deviant behavior will become more socially acceptable.
- The battle between the sexes will reach an all-time high.
- Racial tension will reach a crescendo; A race or civil war is possible.
- Riots and social uprisings.
- Being under total surveillance.
- Air travel could be heavily restricted in some areas due to civil unrest or war.
- People will develop more of a mob mentality.
- The perversion or devaluation of the Arts. Ugliness will be considered to be Beauty.
- An increase in natural disasters, crazy weather, mega storms, droughts.
- The weather will become totally manufactured (Geoengineering programs have been in place for many years now, but NASA claims that it will own the weather by 2025 http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf)
I don’t mean to be all about gloom and doom, but I am also a realist and I can’t ignore this destructive energy that is imminent. We will need more faith and inner peace than ever to get through these sour times that are on the horizon.
On the bright side, enlightenment will increase and people will gain more access to creative powers that are not of this Earth. Uranus in Taurus will usher in some state-of-the-art designs that have yet to enter our realm of human experience. There will also be an increase in entrepreneurs as Uranus enters Taurus since Uranus = Independence. This is also a very good time for Astrologers (also meta-physicians in general) since Uranus is the planet that rules Astrology and with Taurus representing money, but also realism, Astrology will be given more legitimacy. Taurus also represents advisors and with Uranus in Taurus, many people will be seeking answers that cannot be satisfied through conventional means. More people will consider becoming an Astrologer as a viable career option.
~ Rahbinah Rastaban, Astrologer/Spiritual Advisor
If you would like a Reading, please visit my website: